Andes Pacifico is an Mountain Bike Enduro race that last five days with liaisons and special stages that run crosswise the Geography of Chile.
Our mission is to show Chile and it his ancestral trails made by cowboys and Indians from the Andes to the Pacific Ocean.
The competition starts at 3550 meters and is crossing westward over ten valleys of different geographies, landscapes and vegetation to reach the Pacific Ocean after 5 days which have fallen nearly 12,000 vertical meters.
During these five days the riders will be challenged by very technical trails and physical difficulty, for isolated geographies where the good state of mind is one of the most needed to finish this competition.
The competition is based on the sum of the times of each racer’s (no teams) special stage. Ther will from 2 to 5 SS per day. The liaisons are not timed, but there is a deadline for the last stage of the day.
Riders can manage their time to complete the liaisons or transfers. The organization will close the stage at a certain time, which will be communicated in advance. This track closure is based on the safety of the participants.
The times are registered through our Sportident Chip system, for which each competitor has a personal and non-transferable Chip that is delivered each morning before departing the competition.
The Chip are owned by Montenbaik and are no disposable. Each lost Chip, the participant must pay the value of it (USD $ 100.00), so it’s responsibility or the rider to attached it correctly.
Andes Pacifico Registrations will be open:
From: For Confirm
Until: January 31th, 2019 11:50 pm
Entries quota is a max 100 riders for the 2019 edition.
The Entry fee will be $1.250.000 CLP + service fee
- Fully sign route for 5 days, which passes through a variety of landscapes and trails from the Andes to the Pacific Ocean.
- Route description data with Distance and Altimetry.
- Rally-Enduro Format timed stages and days.
- Shuttles and / or Lifts to take up every morning the riders to the beginning of the stages.
- Camping sites where the organization will have setup the tents and dinners.
- Kit Transport (bicycle clothing and equipment) from one camp to another .
- Unpack and transportation of your tent and an air mattress, from one field to another (ie, your tent will be ready on arrival at each camp each afternoon)
- 2 meals prepared for you every day: breakfast, dinner and snacks for lunch.
- Snacks and rehydration on arrival at the camp.
- Care and attention of professional medical personnel on the track and camp area.
- Technical support of a team of professional mechanics.
- Andes Pacifico 2019 T shirt event
Cancellation Policy Santa Cruz Andes Pacifico 2019
Entries are non-transferable and non-deferrable (e.g. to the following year). They are, however, refundable in part, if we are contacted by e-mail under the following schedule:
- Early Entry Fee: 50% refund before October 1st of 2018.
- Standard Entry Fee: 75% refund before October 1st of 2018.
- After October 1st of 2018 there won’t be any reimbursement.
Note: Certain travel insurance policies cover the refund of entry fees in the event of inability to participate, we strongly suggest that you purchase such a policy.